Complementary Therapist Insuance - For Help and Adive CAll: 01323 648000
Talk to a Broker LIVE Click Here
Get an Instant Quote now Click Here

Complementary Therapist Professional Indemnity Insurance

If you are a practicing complementary therapist you may need to consider the following types of insurance covers:

  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Medical Malpractice Insurance
  • Surgery Insurance
  • Public & Employers Liability Insurance
  • Directors & Officers Insurance

There are of course many different types of complementary therapists, the subject matter is very wide to see the full list of what we cover click here

You do need to consider what areas of cover  that you require.

Professional Indemnity Insurance/ Malpractice Covers

These policies will cover you for the legal defence of a possible allocation against you or your business i.e. legal costs in addition they will also cover you for any damages that could be awarded against you should you be found neglectful in your professional duty (up to the level of indemnity you have chosen).

Complementary Therapists Surgery Insurance

Most complementary therapists will have a surgery or office/ home office to work from. This will cover the contents and equipment of your of your practice and could include things like Business Interuption and Public & Employers Liability.

Complementary Therapist Public Liability Insurance

This will cover bodily injury (not caused by professional activities) by accidents etc and also property damage that you may have caused to a third party.

Complementary Therapist Employers Liability Insurance

If you employ staff you need by law to hold Employers Liability, this covers the employer against possible claims via an employee.